Editing the style of your career page is very easy. First, go to the “Page Style” tab.
Within this window, you will get a preview of how your career page is displayed.
To edit the page style click on the “Edit page style” button on the top right.
A panel will open on the right side of the window with the following tabs:
In the “General” tab, you can edit the general options of your career page, among them:
- Design: You can select whether you want the design to occupy 100% of the screen (Full width) or fit in the center in a box format.
- Home description: If this field is completed, a description will appear at the top of your career page, between the banner and the job positions.
- Buttons colors: You can change the general color of the buttons on your career page.
- Other options:
- Show job location: The location of each job on your career page will be shown.
- Show job contract type: Show the contract type of each job on your career page.
Within the “Header” tab, you can change these options:
- Logo text: This text will be shown if you do not have a logo image.
- Logo image: You can upload a logo for your career page. Allowed files: .PNG, .JPG, .JPEG. Maximum size: 8 MB.
- Logo image width: You can adjust the size of your logo for a correct display.
- Other options:
- Show website button: The “Website” button will be displayed at the top of your career page.
- Show company social profiles: Icons with links to your company’s social networks will be displayed. Only those that have been completed in your company settings will be shown.
Within the “Banner” tab, you can edit the style of the title bar.
You will be able to customize the following:
- Background color: In case you don’t upload any background image you will be able to give it a color of your choice.
- Text Color: Select the color you want for the text of your banner.
- Background image: Select a background image for your banner.
- Banner height: Choose a height for your banner. The default is 190px.
- Background opacity: Choose a dark opacity for your background.
In the “Footer” tab, you can edit these options:
- Footer text: enter a text for the footer of your page. You can leave it blank.
- Background color: Choose a background color for the footer.
- Text Color: Choose the color of the footer text.
- Other options: Choose whether or not to display the “Powered by Jobersy” link (Only available for Professional and Enterprise accounts).