Creating a job on Jobersy is simple and intuitive. To get started, go to the “Jobs” tab.
Then click on the “Add job” button in the upper left corner.
A window with 4 tabs will open, in which you can fill in the following information:
In the “Information” tab, you can fill in this information about the job to be created:
- Position (this information is required): Name of the job, position, or title to be displayed on the career page.
- Company/Department: You can complete with the company to which the position corresponds (recommended for recruitment agencies) or the department to which the job fits (recommended for companies).
- Location: The location of the job, if necessary. Start typing the area and select the appropriate one from the list of suggestions.
- Contract type: The type of contract that applies to the position. You can select one of the following options: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary, Freelance, Contract, or Other.
- Remote: Select if the job is remote as appropriate. You can select from the following options: Not remote, Part remote, or Full remote.
- Salary: Fill in the salary’s minimum, maximum, and currency as appropriate.
- Required skills: Complete the skills required for the job. Start typing the name of the skill and select it from the list. If you don’t find it, you can create it by typing it and placing a comma (,) at the end of the keyword.
- Priority: Select the priority of the job as appropriate. By default, this is “Low”.
- Publish: Check or uncheck the “Publish this job on my career page” option if you want the job displayed on your career page.
Complete the job description. It is not recommended to leave this field blank, as this may affect the display of the work on the career page.
You can incorporate information about the requirements, benefits, company, etc., related to the job.
Also, you can use different headings (H1, H2, H3, Normal), bold, italic, and italic, and create links and lists within the editor.
If you want to link existing candidates in your database to a new job, you can do it in this tab.
To display those candidates who have already applied for a job, you can do so by unchecking the “Show only free candidates” option.
Note: in case of linking a candidate who has already applied for a job position, the previous application will be deleted.
Custom apply form
In the “Custom apply form” tab, you can customize the job application form to display the fields you want.
You will be able to select whether you want to hide, show or make a particular field mandatory.
At the end of this tab, you can create custom questions for the job form.