In addition to receiving candidates through your career page, you can create them manually through your control panel. To do this go to the “Candidates” tab.
Click on the “Add a candidate” button at the top.
A window with 4 tabs will open, in which you can fill in this information:
In the “Information” tab, you can fill in this information about the job to be created:
- Full name (this information is required): First and last name of the candidate,
- Email address (this information is required): Candidate’s contact email address.
- Phone: Candidate’s contact phone.
- Birthdate: Candidate’s date of birth.
- Location: Candidate location.
- Gender: Candidate gender. You can choose Male, Female or Other.
- Only work remotely: Check if the candidate only works remotely.
- Expected salary: Salary expected by the candidate, amount, currency, and period.
- Profile picture: Candidate’s profile picture. Allowed formats: .JPG, .JPE, .JPEG, or .PNG. Maximum file size: 8 MB.
- Resume: Candidate’s resume. Allowed formats: .DOC, .DOCX, or .PDF. Maximum file size: 8 MB.
- Skills: Complete the candidate’s primary skills. Start typing the name of the skill and select it from the list. If you don’t find it, you can create it by typing it and placing a comma (,) at the end of the keyword.
- Cover letter: Presentation, summary, or notes of the candidate to be created.
In the training tab you will find three sections:
- Current job: You will be able to complete information about the candidate’s current job. Company name, Position, Start date, and Salary.
- Work experience: You can complete the candidate’s work experience. These can be added in an unlimited way. In each experience, you will be able to complete with Company name, Position, Start date, End date, and Salary.
- Education: You will be able to complete information about the candidate’s educational background, these can be added in an unlimited way and for each experience, you will be able to complete School, Degree, Specialization, Start date, and End date.
In the “Social links” tab, you can complete these social networks of the candidate:
Apply for a job
In the “Apply for a job” tab, you can apply the candidate to create a specific job.
If required, you can use the search engine located in the upper right corner of the window.